Come join us on September 26th @ 3pm EST we will be having our celebration party in the back lot, or join the party from your couch we begin live streaming the Patient Aid event on IGTV (https://www.instagram.com/shore_grow_hydro/)
During the live stream we'll discuss all the latest news with the state politics and the challenges ahead. We will also be hosting the EVENT live at the shop!!!! So you can join the celebration if you'd like! It will be hosted at our shop, in the open air parking lot. Live music will be donated by Dubproof
At 4:20pm we will be announcing the winners of all the Kits.
ALL TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED BY 9/26/20 @3:30 PM EST
The Butter Brewer features a removable non-stick four quart pot and a removable automated stirring paddle with presets for butter, oil, and tinctures. Its primary intended use is for making infusions, but it has the versatility to handle many other cooking/heating tasks as well. The Butter Brewer holds more volume than the competition, and it can also do less volume as there is no minimum fill line. Infuse your butters and oils perfectly every time, with minimal effort. Set it and forget it!
- Oil, butter, and tincture presets: fine tune each function by adjusting the time, temperature, mix duration, or mixing interval
- DIY mode also available, supporting from 1 hour up to 48 hour cooking cycles
- Temperature can be dialed in from 90°F to 300°F within a 5 degree range of error
- Decarboxylate in the machine
- 5 quart removable non-stick pot handles more and less than the competition
- We use a slow stirrer rather than an immersion blender so fewer fine particles of plant material make it into the final product
- Glass lid–the chef can see into the machine while it is in use to check on progress, or even open it to check on things or add ingredients
100% OF PROCEEDS GO TO THE CMMNJ
Mission (From https://www.cmmnj.org/)
The mission of the Coalition for Medical Marijuana–New Jersey (CMM-NJ) is:
To bring about safe and legal access to MM for New Jersey patients who are under the care of licensed physicians and nurse practitioners.
The goals of CMM-NJ are:
To increase support for this organization’s mission through education and outreach.
To pass legislation that will remove the statewide penalties for possession, use and cultivation of MM for medical use.
The objectives of the CMM-NJ are:
To conduct a public education campaign on this issue across spectrums in New Jersey:
- state legislators;
- health care organizations;
- major newspapers;
- key local governmental bodies;
- other identified stakeholders and opinion makers.
To maintain an ongoing and updated database of survey responses in order to:
- identify educational needs;
- prioritize resources;
- provide accurate statistics.
To continue to encourage formal statements of support from individuals and organizations in the form of:
- Editorials, Letters to the Editor, Op-Ed Columns;
- Memorandums of Understanding;
- Petitions and e-mail.
CMMNJ has free public meetings on the second Tuesday of each month at the Lawrence Twp. Library from 7:00 PM until 9:00 PM. The library is at 2751 Brunswick Pike, Lawrence Twp., at the corner of Business Rt. 1 and Darrah Lane in Mercer County. CMMNJ is an all-volunteer, 501(c)(3) public charity. Follow the Facebook page, Friends of the Coalition for Medical Marijuana-NJ, at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/62462971150/?ref=ts
*All Winners must pick up prize our shop located near Asbury Park.