- Contains 19 species of naturally occurring beneficial bacteria
- Promotes stronger and faster root, stalk, flower, and fruit development
- Helps to break down salts into bio available nutrients
- Remediate toxins present in soil and water
- Speeds the break down of dead organic material into bio available nutrients
- Ideal for both hydroponic and soil-based applications
- Improves the efficiency of nutrients and growth potential of plants
SOS beneficial bacteria is an organic way of boosting plant growth and improving growing operation efficiency. It brings 19 species of naturally occurring beneficial bacteria into the root zones of plants. These bacteria help to break down salts into easily utilized nutrients, to remediate toxins present in soil and water, and to speed the break down of dead organic material into bio available nutrients.
More food and nutrients are provided for plants and roots, stalks, flowers and fruits are all encouraged to grow strong and fast. This formula can be used with indoor and outdoor growing and is ideal for hydroponics, soil-based growing, and soilless growing media applications.